Call for Papers
We invite submissions of original contributions on methods, applications, and systems on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics, with a focus on knowledge discovery and extraction in the financial services domain. The scope of the workshop includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Knowledge representation;
- Natural language processing and understanding for financial documents;
- Search and question answering systems designed for financial corpora;
- Named-entity recognition, disambiguation, relationship discovery, ontology learning and extraction from financial documents;
- Knowledge alignment and integration from heterogeneous data;
- AI assisted data tagging and labeling;
- Data acquisition, augmentation, feature engineering, and analysis for investment and risk management;
- Automatic knowledge extraction from financial filings and quality verification;
- AI systems for relationship extraction and risk assessment from legal documents;
- Event discovery from alternative data and impact on organization equity price.
We also encourage submissions of studies or applications pertinent to finance using other types of unstructured data such as financial transactions, sensors, mobile devices, satellites, social media.
We invite submissions of relevant work that be of interest to the workshop. All submissions must be original contributions that have not been previously published and that are not currently under review by other conferences or journals. Submissions will be peer reviewed, single-blinded. Submissions will be assessed based on their novelty, technical quality, significance of impact, interest, clarity, relevance, and reproducibility. All submissions must follow the AAAI-20 formatting guidelines, camera-ready style. We accept two types of submissions - full research paper no longer than 8 pages and short/poster paper with 2-4 pages. Submission will be accepted via EasyChair submission website. Any submission questions, write to the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All accepted papers will be presented as posters and some may be selected as oral presentations. At least one author of each accepted submission must attend the workshop to present their work. All accepted papers will be posted on this website, and the authors may post their work on arXiv or other online repositories.